Edzell Property Management is a privately owned and family run business, with an unparalleled breadth of experience and expertise within the property sector and has been looking after its clients interests for over fifty years.
The company is a long standing member of the Property Managers Association of Scotland Ltd., the professional body which regulates the actions and standards by which property management companies operate. Our managing partner is a director and a past President of the Association’s Council.
Each member of our staff from the senior partner downwards is fully committed to providing an efficient, reliable and cost effective service to our clients. The core values which underpin our business are:
What you can expect
We provide a dedicated property manager, who is responsible for all strategic and day to day operational aspects of a development.
- Arrange necessary common repairs and maintenance as required.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance of common areas and amenities.
- Negotiate contracts relating to the supply of goods and services.
- Agree the terms and the placing of all relevant insurances as appropriate.
- Meet with contractors, local authority representatives and insurance providers as required.
- Apportion, invoice and collect all property management fees.
- Financial Management.
At Edzell Property Management we manage your common area finances, and are accountable to each property owner for the annual expenditure relating to the areas with collective liability.
The Deed of Condition attached to each development normally allows the Property Manager to authorise minor works to be undertaken without recourse to the individual owners. However, where more substantive works are necessary, quotations will be obtained and owner’s approval will be sought prior to the selection of contractors and the awarding of contracts.
The following financial arrangements are administered by Edzell Property Management:
- Administer payments to contractors, workmen and utility companies.
- Ensure insurance premiums are paid on time.
- See that common charges are apportioned in accordance with the Deed of Condition.
- Collect a property float as each unit is sold.
- The recovery of debts incurred where co-owners fail to meet their financial responsibilities’.