Telephone: 0141 632 0202

In this section

How do I contact you?

Our office is open Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm.   We take a short break for lunch between 1pm – 2pm and our phones turn off at 4:30pm to allow our team to catch up on paperwork.

1008 Pollokshaws Road
G41 2HG

Tel: 0141 632 0202
Email: [email protected]

Do you charge administration fees?

We adhere to strict rules set out for letting agents and do not charge any administration fees to tenants at the outset of their tenancy. There are some costs that agents are permitted to pass on for referencing but at Edzell we feel that our tenants should not require to pay any more that their rent and deposit and therefore our tenants pay £0 extra when they rent from us.

What paperwork do I need to show you before renting a property?

Before you are able to rent a property with Edzell, you must provide us with the following:

Holding Funds – To take the property off the market, usually the same as one month’s rent of the property.   This normally forms part of your first or last month’s rent.

Please note that if you pay holding funds and decide not to enter into a tenancy you may be liable for certain costs.   For more information please contact us.

One month’s rent – This may later become your last month’s rent when vacating the property

We also need to see the following ID:

Passport OR photographic driving licence OR certified birth certificate with additional Photo ID (eg. student card)

Bank Statement

confirmation of employment

reference from previous landlord OR if your previous address was with a parent or guardian, a letter from that parent or guardian.

Once you have provided us with the holding funds we are able to hold your property for up to four weeks.

Do you accept Housing Benefit?

It is at the discretion of the landlord of the particular property whether or not to accept Housing Benefit as part or full payment of rent.  Please contact a member of our lettings team for further information regarding the specific property.

What else do I need when renting a property?

While it is not essential, we strongly recommend all of our tenants to take out specialist contents insurance for the duration of their tenancy.  This is designed to protect you from accidental damage to your landlord’s fixtures and fittings, such as carpets, windows and white goods.  It also protects you from damage or theft of your own property.

If I decide to renew my lease, what should I do?

Most of our properties are let using the legal document known as a Private Rented Tenancy.  This lease is generally assumed as 6 months duration and provides the maximum level of protection for both you as the tenant and to the landlord of the property.  You may renew your lease if you require.  Please telephone us on 0141 632 0202 to arrange an appointment to come into the office and sign a new tenancy agreement with us.

Please contact us as Covid-19 restriction may apply

If I decide to leave the property, what should I do?

We require one month’s notice that you intend to vacate your property.  Please inform us of the date you wish to vacate.  We will arrange for a member of our team to meet you at the property to conduct a check out.  During the check out, we will inspect the property for any damage or general wear and tear, in accordance with the inventory signed when you entered the property.   You will then hand over the keys to the property.

Please contact us as Covid-19 restriction may apply

Once I have left the property, how do I get my deposit back?

Generally your deposit will be held with one of the tenancy deposit scheme administrators.     Details of which one and how to claim your deposit back will be provided to you.      To discuss the administration of your deposit please ask your property manager.

What if I have a complaint?

In the unlikely event that you wish to make a complaint please do so in writing to [email protected],com.

Do you carry out renovation works?

We will carry out works to any property under our management with the instruction of the landlord and usually only once a quote has been agreed.   We carry out works on behalf of insurance claims and are available at short notice to provide inspections and quotes.

Contact Us

Properties for Rent

View all our properties for rent. We provide all our tenants with the quality and attention to detail.

Rent your Property

Our lettings team deal with in excess of 800 properties throughout the West of Scotland.


Committed to providing an efficient, reliable and cost effective service to our clients.

Contact Us

We can be reached by telephone on 0141 632 0202 or click here to send an enquiry via our web form.

LinkedIn Facebook Twitter